Microsoft Project 2013 Standard gives you new and easier ways to keep projects organized and on track. Take advantage of flexible features that help you get started and make you more efficient and productive. Easily create modern reports to
Microsoft Project 2013 Standard gives you new and easier ways to keep projects organized and on track. Take advantage of flexible features that help you get started and make you more efficient and productive. Easily create modern reports to measure progress and communicate project details effectively with your team and stakeholders.
Easily plan & manage your projects with intuitive features to help you deliver the intended business value.
- Quickly focus on what matters, easily select actions to take, and seamlessly browse functions with an enhanced visual experience.
- Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to get started quickly.
- Stay organized by having quick access to recent files and location from the Backstage.
Be efficient and prioritize in a visually rich and contextual interface for everyday work, project tasks, important details, and timelines.
- Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size.
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation.
- With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt chart, you always know how your tasks come together and identify which are most critical to your project’s success.
- Focus on what matters most by quickly organizing and linking tasks to create project plans and timelines.
Deliver Projects Successfully
Deliver effective presentations that offer immediate insight into task planning, resource allocation, cost efficiencies, and the many important details of your projects.
- The Project timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results.
- Use out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Easily copy and paste from Project to familiar Office applications like Word and PowerPoint without losing fidelity or the ability to make changes to labels and styles.
Explore the Office Store to quickly innovate with flexible options to customize and extend out-of-the-box capabilities.
- The new Office Store proves Apps for Office that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
- Find apps at Office.com and choose distribution options or provide access through a corporate app catalog.
- Tap into robust application architecture with a readily available software development kit (SDK) for custom programmability.
Project 2013 Top Features
Microsoft Project helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
- Easily plan and manage your projects using the latest Project templates from Office.com.
- Always know how your tasks come together and identify which tasks are the most critical to your project’s success with new Task Path highlighting in the Gantt Chart.
- Create a project site in Office 365 or SharePoint with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organized.
- Use great looking, out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview, or create your own with a familiar Excel-like experience to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Anticipate change using enhanced tools like Team Planner to help you see and amend potential problems before they can impact your schedule.
- Take advantage of Apps for Office from the new Office Store to extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
- Work seamlessly with others to effectively track status and manage changes.
- Quickly deliver project information to your team and easily receive their changes from virtually anywhere with improved task list synchronization between Project and Office 365 or SharePoint.
- Kick off real-time conversations right from your project with Project's new integration with Lync and Lync Online.
Deliver projects successfully
Improve everyday collaboration
Project Portfolio Management
The new Project enables your organization to quickly start projects, prioritize project portfolio investments, and deliver results with the intended business value. It is the flexible online solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work - delivered through Office 365. The new Project is also available for installation on-premises
- Effectively evaluate ideas or measure the strategic contribution of competing requests to determine alignment and streamline project initiation.
- Improve governance and control by creating and managing powerful workflows without coding.
- Avoid costly breakdowns in teamwork - with new ways to collaborate and act quickly.
- Bring together the social experiences of SharePoint with Project, facilitating discussions, information sharing and your team’s ability to get work done.
- Keep your teams up-to-date while they are on the go and from virtually any device.
- See what your teams are doing even when they are managing everyday work or ad hoc projects in SharePoint.
- Sync SharePoint task lists with Project to report on your teams' activities.
- Accurately measure resource utilization and manage allocation better to align with your strategy.
Align vision and effort
Strengthen everyday collaboration
Effectively manage resources
- Delivery Method
- Download (via Email)
- Operating System Compatibility
- Windows Only (Check system requirements for specifics)
- License Duration
- License Type
- Number of Installs
Shipping & Order Delivery
Once your purchase is completed and has been verified by our team, we will email you all details pertaining to your order. Please allow up to 2-3 hours for processing of your order during regular business hours. Note that in certain cases processing can take up to 12 hours. For orders placed outside our business hours, you will receive your order details on the following business day. Please note that there will be no physical items shipped for all products marked Download.
UK ECONOMY SHIPPING
3-5 Business days
Available to UK residents only
EU ECONOMY SHIPPING
4-7 Business days
Available to EU residents
INTERNATIONAL (NON-EU) SHIPPING
5-10 Business days
- If your order is placed after 3PM or over the weekend, then it will be processed the following business day.
- Out of stock items: Please contact us for delivery times.
- Delivery time may vary in rural areas. If you are uncertain about your area, please contact us.
- The Delivery times noted above are estimates. UKTechStore.com cannot guarantee the delivery date or time on any shipments under any circumstances, However, we will do our very best to get your order to you as soon as we can.
All software products delivered electronically (downloads) are final sale once the product activation key has been sent, except in the case of defective items. For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Once you purchase a software download and we (or the Publisher) have sent you the product activation code, you are responsible for downloading (if applicable) and confirming your ability to access the software, and bear all risk of loss after downloading the application or receiving the license key, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive malfunction. If you are unable to complete a download or access an application, please contact UKTechStore customer service for assistance. We will do everything in our power to troubleshoot with you in order to help you get started. If necessary, we will put you directly in contact with the manufacturer for further support.
**We do not offer exchanges or give refunds for wrongful purchases once the Product Activation Key is sent, as it is the buyer's responsibility to check the system requirements and compatibility of any product prior to purchase.
Returns/exchanges can be made within 30 calendar days of receiving your order. The return/exchange period begins on the date the order is delivered.
All returns/exchanges for non-defective products may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 18%.
All returned products must include their original packaging and must be in undamaged condition. Your return must be received within 14 calendar days of the issuance of an RMA number.
Return shipping costs, as well as any initial shipping costs paid on the order, will be covered by the customer in all cases, unless the product is defective, damaged or incorrect.
Defective/Damaged/Incorrect items: Refund/exchange requests for defective or damaged items must always be made within 14 calendar days from the date delivered.
UKTechStore 30 day limited warranty is a defective exchange policy that provides for replacement (at our sole discretion) of software that has been confirmed as defective by either the manufacture or UKTechStore. Due to licensing and copyright laws, we do not accept returns on software once a package has been opened or downloaded and installed in the case on products sent via electronic delivery. Defective software will be exchanged for the same title only according to UKTechStore limited 30 day warranty described above. Terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacture. UKTechStore will assist customers whenever possible in gaining satisfaction with product manufactures Products returned for exchange must be in new condition, original packaging and include all disks, registration cards, packing materials and other accessories and be received within 30 days of the invoice date. We reserve the right to refuse for return or charge a restocking fee for damaged or incomplete returns.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Please obtain a RMA number by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail please include your original order number, the title of the product you wish to return, the condition of the products you would like to send back and the reason for the return. Please DO NOT ship product back without an RMA number. We WILL NOT be responsible for product that is returned to us without an RMA number. For all returns shipping is pre-paid by the customer.
If your return or exchange appears to be within our guidelines, we will then issue you an RMA number and ship-to address via e-mail within a week of your request. All RMA numbers must be clearly written on the outside of the package and must be returned to us within 15 days of the order date. Please note: issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee acceptance of your return or exchange. We cannot accept opened, non-defective merchandise for credit or exchange. OEM and DSP software cannot be returned.
Products for return or exchange must be in new condition with all accessories, packing materials, disks, key codes, cards, manuals and any other materials included. Returns should be sent freight prepaid by ground service. We will only reimburse the freight charges if we deem that the return was caused by our error i.e. incorrect product, defective product etc. All non-defective returns will incur a 15% restocking fee on the line item amount.
Download: All software products delivered electronically are final sale once the Product Activation Code has been delivered, except in the case of case of defective items. For more information please contact us at email@example.com
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the computer knowledge to download and install a software program on your machine.
All the software products offered as “Download” have very simple download and installation instructions, directly from the manufacturer. If you are having difficulty installing the software purchased, we will do everything in our power to troubleshoot with you in order to help you get started. If necessary, we will put you directly in contact with the manufacturer for further support.
We do not offer exchanges or give refunds for wrongful purchases as it is the buyers responsibility to check the system requirements of any product prior to purchase.**
How to request a Return/Exchange:
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
Order # #####
Product name and quantity you wish to return
Date you received your product
Condition of the product (used/unused)
Condition of product packaging (opened/unopened)
Reason for return
Once your request has been approved, you will receive an RMA number and your return instructions. Please follow these instructions closely in order to ensure that your return is received and processed correctly. All refunds will be processed within 1-4 business days upon receipt of the returned item.