Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless (including Bluetooth Headset)
Control your computer using only your voice with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless from Nuance. This DVD-based Windows-compatible voice recognition software, which includes a Bluetooth headset, can open or close programs and transcribe what you say faster than you can type it.
Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless (Retail Box)
Several new features are built into Naturally Speaking 13 Premium Wireless. They include increased transcription accuracy, broader compatibility with web email tools, increased processing performance, simplified installation and audio setup, a redesigned user interface, the ability to use a computer's internal mic, and updated application support.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless includes a Bluetooth headset, for wireless dictations, as well as transcription features. Aside from real time dictation using a mic, you may also use a separately sold digital recorder to record your voice, save it as an audio file, and Premium Wireless will transcribe that audio file into text. The Premium Wireless edition is also compatible with Bluetooth microphones and headsets and allows users to customize pre-defined commands to suit their specific needs.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless learns and adapts from working with you. The software learns the words and phrases you use the most and is able to spell difficult words and proper names correctly. By using the included Vocabulary Editor, single words or phrases can be added for a more accurate dictation.
Also included is Windows-compatible Password Genie software, which helps you store and manage your online login and password information.
Features New to this Edition
- Increased Accuracy
- 15% more out-of-the-box accuracy than Dragon 12
- Learn from Sent Email tool now works with Web-based email such as Gmail and Yahoo! Mail - you have more potential sources to let Dragon familiarize itself with the words and phrases you might write
- The Vocabulary Editor interface makes it easy to search Dragon's vocabulary, add new words and customize each word's unique properties
- The Vocabulary Editor lets you search on not only the written forms but also the spoken forms
- Smart Format Rules enhancements offer hints for alternative word written forms - now Dragon 13 better adapts upon detecting your format corrections - abbreviations, numbers, and more - so your dictated text looks the way you want it every time
- Increased Processing
- Faster processors yield faster performance: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless continues to enhance its ability to choose models and parameters depending on your computer's resources to deliver the fastest performance
- Simpler Setup
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless features shorter setup time as compared to version 12:
- For the first profile, it assigns the profile name rather than asking you to enter a name. You can always rename the profile later
- Reading four minutes of text is no longer necessary. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless is already accurate right out of the box. You can also go back later to read text to further train Dragon if necessary
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless no longer asks you to adapt its vocabulary based on documents and emails during profile creation. If you wish to launch the analysis later, you have that option
- Simplified Audio Setup
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless automatically detects the best audio devices available. You simply select one of the recommended devices that you wish to use and the microphone check takes a few seconds with just one screen of easy-to-read text
- Redesigned and Enhanced User Interface
- DragonBar: The DragonBar provides clearly indicated controls and automatically collapses when you're not using it. You can use the DragonBar menu to customize its behavior. If you're an existing Dragon user and you're more comfortable using the classic DragonBar, you can easily switch back to it
- Learning Center: Formerly called the Dragon Sidebar, the Learning Center has been redesigned and enhanced. The top panel, open by default, contains essential commands and advice which automatically change as you switch context to different applications
- Interactive Tutorial Enhancements: The Interactive Tutorial has been redesigned and augmented. Its short, progressive simulations now also introduce the DragonBar, the Learning Center, the Vocabulary Editor, and important options, as well as basic Web navigation and use of Web-based email. It is automatically presented at the end of the profile creation process
- Use the Internal Mic
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless now supports microphones built into many laptops for flexibility and convenience. You're now free to dictate documents and speak commands directly into your laptop without using a headset. For the most accurate results, we recommend keeping a consistent distance from the computer's mic and minimizing ambient noise so it does not pick up stray sounds
- Web Compatibility
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless supports dictation with Full Text Control, as well as enhanced Command and Control with Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox. In order to use Dragon in these supported browsers, you must enable the Dragon 13 browser add-on. Full Text Control provides an enhanced experience when dictating, editing, and formatting. Command Control works with standard website controls, links, and buttons, including Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, iCloud, and more.
- Updated Application Support
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless now supports the following application versions with Full Text Control:
- WordPerfect X7 and above
Open Office Writer 4.1
- Using text-to-speech, your dictations will be proofread for errors
- Free Dragon Remote Mic App
- Using Dragon's Free Remote Mic App, turn your iOS or Android device into a wireless mic that is fully compatible with NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless
- Free Tutorials
- If you're not familiar with NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless, Dragon makes it easy to learn and master with a simplified setup and helpful tutorials
- Password Genie
- The included Free Password Genie software helps users store and manage their online login and password information
- Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor
- Note: SSE2 instruction set required.
- Processor Cache: 512 KB
- Memory (RAM):
- 32-bit: 2 GB for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012.
- 64-bit: 4GB for Window 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Free hard disk space: 4GB
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit Editions)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (32-bit and 64-bit Editions)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit Editions)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 or higher (64-bit only Edition)
- Windows Server 2012
- DVD-ROM drive (required for installation).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11 (free download available at www.microsoft.com) or the current version of Google Chrome of Mozilla Firefox for Online Help.
- Sound card capable of supporting 22 kHz 16-bit recording.
- An internet connection is required for activation.
- The Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless (Retail Box) is on sale now at UKTechStore.com
- Delivery Method
- Physical Shipment
- Operating System Compatibility
- Windows Only (Check system requirements for specifics)
- License Duration
- License Type
- Number of Installs
Shipping & Order Delivery
Once your purchase is completed and has been verified by our team, we will email you all details pertaining to your order. Please allow up to 2-3 hours for processing of your order during regular business hours. Note that in certain cases processing can take up to 12 hours. For orders placed outside our business hours, you will receive your order details on the following business day. Please note that there will be no physical items shipped for all products marked Download.
UK ECONOMY SHIPPING
3-5 Business days
Available to UK residents only
EU ECONOMY SHIPPING
4-7 Business days
Available to EU residents
INTERNATIONAL (NON-EU) SHIPPING
5-10 Business days
- If your order is placed after 3PM or over the weekend, then it will be processed the following business day.
- Out of stock items: Please contact us for delivery times.
- Delivery time may vary in rural areas. If you are uncertain about your area, please contact us.
- The Delivery times noted above are estimates. UKTechStore.com cannot guarantee the delivery date or time on any shipments under any circumstances, However, we will do our very best to get your order to you as soon as we can.
All software products delivered electronically (downloads) are final sale once the product activation key has been sent, except in the case of defective items. For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Once you purchase a software download and we (or the Publisher) have sent you the product activation code, you are responsible for downloading (if applicable) and confirming your ability to access the software, and bear all risk of loss after downloading the application or receiving the license key, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive malfunction. If you are unable to complete a download or access an application, please contact UKTechStore customer service for assistance. We will do everything in our power to troubleshoot with you in order to help you get started. If necessary, we will put you directly in contact with the manufacturer for further support.
**We do not offer exchanges or give refunds for wrongful purchases once the Product Activation Key is sent, as it is the buyer's responsibility to check the system requirements and compatibility of any product prior to purchase.
Returns/exchanges can be made within 30 calendar days of receiving your order. The return/exchange period begins on the date the order is delivered.
All returns/exchanges for non-defective products may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 18%.
All returned products must include their original packaging and must be in undamaged condition. Your return must be received within 14 calendar days of the issuance of an RMA number.
Return shipping costs, as well as any initial shipping costs paid on the order, will be covered by the customer in all cases, unless the product is defective, damaged or incorrect.
Defective/Damaged/Incorrect items: Refund/exchange requests for defective or damaged items must always be made within 14 calendar days from the date delivered.
UKTechStore 30 day limited warranty is a defective exchange policy that provides for replacement (at our sole discretion) of software that has been confirmed as defective by either the manufacture or UKTechStore. Due to licensing and copyright laws, we do not accept returns on software once a package has been opened or downloaded and installed in the case on products sent via electronic delivery. Defective software will be exchanged for the same title only according to UKTechStore limited 30 day warranty described above. Terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacture. UKTechStore will assist customers whenever possible in gaining satisfaction with product manufactures Products returned for exchange must be in new condition, original packaging and include all disks, registration cards, packing materials and other accessories and be received within 30 days of the invoice date. We reserve the right to refuse for return or charge a restocking fee for damaged or incomplete returns.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Please obtain a RMA number by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail please include your original order number, the title of the product you wish to return, the condition of the products you would like to send back and the reason for the return. Please DO NOT ship product back without an RMA number. We WILL NOT be responsible for product that is returned to us without an RMA number. For all returns shipping is pre-paid by the customer.
If your return or exchange appears to be within our guidelines, we will then issue you an RMA number and ship-to address via e-mail within a week of your request. All RMA numbers must be clearly written on the outside of the package and must be returned to us within 15 days of the order date. Please note: issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee acceptance of your return or exchange. We cannot accept opened, non-defective merchandise for credit or exchange. OEM and DSP software cannot be returned.
Products for return or exchange must be in new condition with all accessories, packing materials, disks, key codes, cards, manuals and any other materials included. Returns should be sent freight prepaid by ground service. We will only reimburse the freight charges if we deem that the return was caused by our error i.e. incorrect product, defective product etc. All non-defective returns will incur a 15% restocking fee on the line item amount.
Download: All software products delivered electronically are final sale once the Product Activation Code has been delivered, except in the case of case of defective items. For more information please contact us at email@example.com
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the computer knowledge to download and install a software program on your machine.
All the software products offered as “Download” have very simple download and installation instructions, directly from the manufacturer. If you are having difficulty installing the software purchased, we will do everything in our power to troubleshoot with you in order to help you get started. If necessary, we will put you directly in contact with the manufacturer for further support.
We do not offer exchanges or give refunds for wrongful purchases as it is the buyers responsibility to check the system requirements of any product prior to purchase.**
How to request a Return/Exchange:
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
Order # #####
Product name and quantity you wish to return
Date you received your product
Condition of the product (used/unused)
Condition of product packaging (opened/unopened)
Reason for return
Once your request has been approved, you will receive an RMA number and your return instructions. Please follow these instructions closely in order to ensure that your return is received and processed correctly. All refunds will be processed within 1-4 business days upon receipt of the returned item.