We hope that you don’t have to visit this page, however if you are experiencing an issue and have ended up here, please see below for a selection of troubleshooting advice based on common issues that can be experienced. Please note that we are resellers of the software and not technical experts. This being said, if you do experience any issues not listed below, please send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can try our best to help without the need of going to the manufacturer.
Issues within Order/Checkout Process
A software Download was ordered and the status is marked as Delivered, however no information has been received.
1. Be sure to check your JUNK/SPAM folder in case the email has been placed here in error
2. If still unable to locate, please send us an email (to email@example.com) informing us of your order number and the issue at hand. We would be happy to then re-send all required details.
Issues with Software Installation/Activation
Error Message indicating an Invalid Key is being entered is displayed during the activation process.
1. Ensure key is being entered exactly as provided (it can be easy to confuse a B for an 8 and vice versa)
2. When attempting to use an activation key to renew an existing subscription, ensure that the product purchased from UKTechStore.com exactly matches your existing program
3. Ensure that all previous versions of the software (including trials) are fully uninstalled before attempting to download and install your new software. For example, if you have a trial of Office 365 and attempt to install Office 2016 without uninstalling the 365 trial an error will be shown
4. If all of the above fails, please send us a quick email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) containing a screen shot which clearly shows the error message that is being displayed. We can then double check to ensure that no typos were made on our end and then offer a speedy resolution!
Device crashed and having issues reinstalling the software
1. Most product keys have a limited number of activations (specified on each product page). If you attempt to install the software more than the indicated number of times am error will likely occur. In this case, please contact the software manufacturer directly as only they have the ability to allow further installation.
2. If you no longer have access to your original download instructions/activation key, please send us an email to email@example.com (including your order number) and we can re-send all relevant info.
When clicked, Download Link provided is not displaying correct web page.
1. Copy and paste the link provided into your URL rather than clicking through
2. Use an alternative web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox etc)
3. If all of the above fails, please send us a quick email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) containing a screen shot which clearly shows the incorrect page that is being displayed.
Autodesk - https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support
Microsoft Live Chat: - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus?forceorigin=esmc#
Parallel – http://www.parallels.com/uk/support/